IGNOU Re Registration Form
How to fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form?
(1) First, we have to go to the homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
(2) In the applicant login area, we have to click on the “Apply online Re-Registration Form” button
(3) Now, we have to select our course option
(4) And then, enter our enrolment number
(5) Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
(6) If we will be eligible for re-registration, then we can proceed further to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form.
(7) If we are not eligible, a pop-up message will be displayed on the screen.
How to pay IGNOU Re-Registration Fee online?
We can pay our fee by following methods:
(1) Through Credit Card (Master/Visa)
(2) Through Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
(3) Through Net Banking
(4) Through ATM Card(PNB)
After completing the form submission process and payment of a fee, we will receive the confirmation email and SMS on their registered email and mobile number respectively.
The SMS and Email will be regarding the acceptance of the Re-Registration form. If not received, then we are requested to contact immediately at email@example.com
What is the procedure of taking admission in 2nd year in IGNOU?
The procedure is very simple.
For taking admission in 2nd year or 3rd year, we have to do re-registration.
We have to pay for the course fees and we get re-registered.
The course fee is divided in the equal number of terms.
For e.g., if we took admission for BDP course, then the total fees is Rs 6000 which is divided into 3 parts, i.e. Rs 2000 for each term.
So the Re-registration amount becomes Rs 2000 each time.
There is a maximum time period for every programming course. If we are unable to complete our programme course in the given time period then our registration for that programming course gets over. If we want to complete our course after the said time period, then we have to register for that programming course again by paying re-registration fees.
In IGNOU, we have to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form for the next semester or year depending upon the program we are pursuing.
If we are enrolled in two or three years Undergraduate / Postgraduate programmes have to apply for re-registration in the next year or semester.
We have to re-register yourself for the next year if we want to continue our studies without any gap.
We can re-register ourselves for next year/ semester irrespective of the fact that whether we have submitted all our previous assignments, appeared in term-end examination or completed all the courses of the first-year/ semester.
What is the last date of IGNOU admission 2019?
IGNOU Admission for July-2019 Session, the last date extended up to 31st August 2019.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date of submission of Online and Offline Fresh admission of all Masters/Bachelor/Diplomas programmes up to 31st August 2019 for the July-2019 session.