IGNOU M.Ed. deals with the methodology of educational research and experimentation of new techniques of teaching. This course introduces you to a new level of the teaching process. There are various numbers of career options after completing this course like teaching, administrator, etc.
Objectives Of The Synopsis And Project Report At IGNOU M.ED. (Master in Education) MESP 68 Level
Within this framework, Synopsis and Project Report Work of IGNOU M.Ed. (Master in Education) MESP 68, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
Preparation/Formulation of IGNOU M.Ed. (Master in Education) MESP 68 Synopsis or Project Proposal
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Download IGNOU M.Ed. (Master in Education) MESP 68 Synopsis or Project Proposal Sample
Topics for IGNOU M.Ed. (Master in Education) MESP 68 Synopsis and Project Report
MESP 68 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Leadership Qualities and Self-Perception of Students Pursuing their Higher Education.
- Study of the Status of Inclusive Education in Government Schools of Delhi.
- The Effect of School Environment, Home Environment and Study Habits on Academic Achievements of Scheduled Caste Students.
- The Study of Relationship between Depression and Academic Achievement in Graduate and Postgraduate Students.
- Usage and Impact of Mobile Phones upon the Students of Professional Courses.
- Management of Educational Institutions’ In Shaping the Personality Of Students.
- An Analytical Study of Personality Structure, Creative Potential and Study Habit of Academically Gifted Students.
- A Study to Identify Reasons for Scholastic Backwardness in Children.
- A Study of Academic Achievement and Personality Characteristics of Children of Working and Non-Working Mothers.
- Social Intelligence and Academic Achievement of Students at Ignou.
- Effect of Counseling on the Academic Achievement, Need-Achievement and Study Habits of Underachievers.
- Influence of Geometrical Ability and Study Habit on the Achievement in Mathematics at Secondary Stage.
- A Study of Adjustment of Students Based on Personality and Achievement Motivation.
- An Analytical Study of Emotional Intelligence a Study of Relationship among Mental Health, Emotional Intelligence and Academic Achievement of Secondary School Students.
- Learning Styles of 10th Class Students of Icse Board.
- A Study of Societal Needs of Adolescent Girls.
- Occupational Stress and Role Commitment: A Comparative Study of School Teachers in Government and Private Schools.
- Ego Strength, Self-Actualization and the Level of Burnout among the High School Teachers.
- Cognitive Abilities of Students Pursuing their Higher Education.
- Mental Health and Academic Achievement among 9 Standard Students.
- Study of Psycho-Social Problems of Adolescent Girls Related to Their Family Life, Educational Life and Emotional Behavior.
- A Study about Management Education in Selected Business Schools.
Preparation/Formulation of IGNOU M.Ed. (Master in Education) MESP 68 Project Report/Dissertation/Thesis
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format.
|1||TITLE||The first page of the report should indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrolment number and year.
3. Table of Contents
|2||INTRODUCTION||This section will introduce the problem. It should be able to give an idea to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the topic emerge, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the rationale and purpose of the research.|
|3||REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE||Review of literature is a collective body of works done by earlier researchers and published in the form of books, journals, articles. It helps in generating ideas and developing significant questions for the research work.|
|4||SIGNIFICANCE||The rationale for carrying out a particular project is explained here.|
|5||OBJECTIVE /HYPOTHESIS||This will basically consist of the main objectives or purpose of the research. For example, to study the effect of family environment on the self-concept of the students. A hypothesis is also provided which is a tentative statement about the cause and effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables.|
|6||METHODOLOGY||The methodology includes Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistical Analysis. The size and nature of the sample will depend on the topic selected. Tests/ tools are to be selected based on the objectives of the research. The data collected with the help of the tests/ tools are then analyzed by using appropriate statistical techniques.|
|7||RESULT AND DISCUSSION||The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.|
|8||CONCLUSION||Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.|
|9||DELIMITATION||Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.|
|10||SUGGESTIONS||Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.|
|11||REFERENCES (APA STYLE)||References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.|
Who Can Be the Guide/Supervisor for IGNOU M.Ed. (Master in Education) MESP 68 Synopsis and Project Report
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
For more related information read FAQs.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU M.Ed. (Master in Education) MESP 68 Synopsis and Project Report Submissions?
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU M.Ed. (Master in Education) MESP 68 Synopsis?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU M.Ed. (Master in Education) MESP 68 Synopsis?
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU MESP 68 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.