BBA From IGNOU
Can we do BBA from IGNOU?
Yes, we can do BBA from IGNOU. BBA is a 3 years undergraduate professional course that the IGNOU University offers under distance education mode. The IGNOU BBA course is offered by the university under The School of Management Studies.
How to get admission in BBA from IGNOU?
The IGNOU BBA admission procedure is quite simple. Here are the steps you’ve to follow to get admission in distance BBA from IGNOU.
- Check Your Eligibility: If you’ve completed 10+2 or a equivalent course, you’re eligible to take admission in IGNOU distance BBA in Retaling.
- Fill up the Admission Form: Visit your nearest IGNOU regional center to collect the admission form for BBA from IGNOU. IGNOU accept applications for admission in distance BBA program once in year in the month of July.
- Submit the Application Form: After filling up the application form, attach the required documents and send it to IGNOU.
- Appear in Interview: Final selection of students is done through the interview process. All students who score 25 marks out of 50 gets an admission in IGNOU distance education BBA course.
What is the fee structure for BBA from IGNOU?
The total fee for BBA from IGNOU is INR 27000/-
For more details regarding IGNOU BBA fee, students may contact the nearest regional center or refer to the prospectus. Students are required to pay the fee through demand draft in favour of IGNOU, payable at Delhi.
What is the Eligibility Criteria in BBA from IGNOU?
IGNOU has divided the BBA in retailing eligibility criteria in two categories.
- Candidate must be 10+2 or equivalent
- Reservation is provided as per government of India rule
- Final selection in IGNOU BBA will be done based on the personal interview conducted at IGNOU regional center. The Regional Director, in consultation with the Programme Coordinator, will conduct the interview.
- In interview, candidate is required to score 25 marks out of 50 marks to qualify.
- If a candidate is working in a retail organization and meet the eligibility criteria of 10+2 or equivalent, the organization and nominate the employee as an sponsor for admission in IGNOU BBA in Retailing.
- A letter issued by competent authority from the company on the latter head is required to be submitted along with an individual application form of the candidate nominated.
- If selected, candidate needs to submit the fee through a demand draft in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
What’s the age required for BBA from IGNOU?
The Minimum Age required for BBA is 18 Years and the Maximum Age is 24 Years.