M.A (Psychology) degree deals with human and animal behavior. Psychology is an area of knowledge used in various fields like health, industries, sports, military, forensic engineering, etc. It attracts many students because it not only deals with human and animal behavior but also increases self-awareness and logic among them. It focuses on social behavior too. For completing this course the minimum duration is 2 years and the maximum is 5 years.
Project is the core in all the IGNOU Courses. Project work is an application oriented academic activity and aims to sharpen your theoretical and quantitative skills through their application in the light of theoretical knowledge gained while pursuing the various courses like IGNOU MPC 36 PROJECT.
Including IGNOU MPC 36 PROJECT is to provide you an opportunity to analyze a particular situation in a proper way and reach at some conclusion. IGNOU MPCE 36 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MPCE 36 REPORT is the most important segment for writing IGNOU MA INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT.
OBJECTIVES OF THE IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT|IGNOU MPCE 36 REPORT|IGNOU MPCE 36 SYNOPSIS|
The overall purpose of the IGNOU MA INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT is to study the concept clearly and in a defined way. It increases the basic knowledge about the topic and makes easier to learn and achieve an objective. We can find information about the topic from the newspaper, books, and internet. By this, the students get an overall idea of the course IGNOU MPC 36 PROJECT
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design for IGNOU MA INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MA INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY REPORT
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPERATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MPCE 36 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MPCE 36 REPORT
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Download IGNOU MA INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY SYNOPSIS Sample
Topics for IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT
MPCE 36 (SYNOPSIS: 15-20 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- To Compare The Occupational/Job Stress Level Between Working Women And Working Men In Delhi & National Capital Region
- Job Satisfaction & Occupational Stress Among Employees: A Case Study In Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
- A Comparative Study On Occupational Stress Among Employees From Government And Private Sector Organizations
- Occupational Stress & Job Satisfaction Among Employees Of Different Age Groups Working In Xerox Corporation Ltd.
- Job Satisfaction And Personal Security Among Call Centre Employees
- Job Satisfaction Among Executives And Labourers In Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Dmrc)
- Recruitment And Selection Process: A Case Study Of Jetking Institute
- Relation Between Human Resource Management And Customer Service: A Case Study In Sbi And Hdfc Bank
- A Study On Job Involvement, Sense Of Participation And Job Satisfaction In Hdfc Bank
- Psychological Contract Within Private Training Institutions In Delhi In Relation To Employees Work Outcomes
- Occupational Stress And Job Satisfaction Among Public And Private Bank Employees
- Employee Job Involvement And Sense Of Participation Influence On Job Satisfaction: An Empirical Evidence
- Job Satisfaction Among Executives Working At Indigo Airline
- Impact Of Employees Welfare Policies On The Employees Work Performance: A Case Study Of Punjab National Bank, Noida
- Job Satisfaction And Mental Health Of Bank Officers
- Human Resources Management In Capita India Pvt. Ltd.
- Job Satisfaction And Occupational Stress Among Employees Working In Tata Capital, Mumbai
- Influence Of Job Involvement And Sense Of Participation On Job Satisfaction: Case Study Of Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Employee Retention Practices With Specific Reference To Automobile Industry In Maharashtra: A Case Study Of Bajaj Auto Ltd. And Tata Motors.
- Employee Attrition And Retention Strategies In Bpo Industry – A Study On Convergys Bpo, India.
PREPERATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MA INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION/THESIS
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format.
|1||TITLE||The first page of the report should indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrolment number and year.
3. Table of Contents
|2||INTRODUCTION||This section will introduce the problem. It should be able to give an idea to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the topic emerge, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the rationale and purpose of the research.|
|3||REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE||Review of literature is a collective body of works done by earlier researchers and published in the form of books, journals, articles. It helps in generating ideas and developing significant questions for the research work.|
|4||SIGNIFICANCE||The rationale for carrying out a particular project is explained here.|
|5||OBJECTIVE /HYPOTHESIS||This will basically consist of the main objectives or purpose of the research. For example, to study the effect of family environment on the self-concept of the students. A hypothesis is also provided which is a tentative statement about the cause and effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables.|
|6||METHODOLOGY||The methodology includes Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistical Analysis. The size and nature of the sample will depend on the topic selected. Tests/ tools are to be selected based on the objectives of the research. The data collected with the help of the tests/ tools are then analyzed by using appropriate statistical techniques.|
|7||RESULT AND DISCUSSION||The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.|
|8||CONCLUSION||Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.|
|9||DELIMITATION||Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.|
|10||SUGGESTIONS||Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.|
|11||REFERENCES (APA STYLE)||References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.|
Who Can Be the Guide/Supervisor for IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT?
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
For more related information read FAQs.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for submission of the IGNOU MPCE 36 SYNOPSIS?
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU MPCE 36 SYNOPSIS?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are the some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU MPCE 36 SYNOPSIS?
Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
MPCE 36 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
Synopsis of the Project.
Q4. How to prepare IGNOU MA INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY SYNOPSIS?
Ans: The project synopsis is a basic blueprint or we can say it’s a future summary. To carry forward we have to choose one topic regarding your interest and idea. You can recheck or get your project to finalize from an experienced guide/supervisor as mentioned above. It is very necessary to research on various topics .we can find various topics from the newspaper, journals, books, and internet obviously. This will help us to understand the topic in a better way and it will also help us more to write the introduction.
Q5. There is any page limitation?
Ans: The topic should be in limit and well defined in 18 to 20 pages and it should have all the data and information included in it.
Q6. What will be the style of report writing?
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Q7. Minimum Marks to Get Pass?
Ans: The total marks for IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.