The IGNOU MARD PROJECT is a process of improving the Quality life of people living in rural areas and they don’t have any facilities also this IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT focuses on the development of the backward people too. The IGNOU MARD PROJECT will be useful to personnel working in various Gov. Organization. It will also be beneficial for fresh graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in the discipline of rural development. The Course M.A. Program in Rural Development is intended to include such different academic contents as are essential in the making of this discipline in the Indian Context.
It’s a research assignment, given to the learners which require a larger amount of effort than is involved in a normal assignment; it requires students to undertake their own fact finding for IGNOU MARD SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MARD REPORT.
OBJECTIVES OF IGNOU MARD PROJECT | IGNOU MARD SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MARD REPORT
MARD which is abbreviated from M.A. program in rural development is one of the most pursuing courses in the IGNOU. If you have good interest about the rural development, then this IGNOU MARD PROJECT WORK is very much helpful for you. The contents in IGNOU MARD PROJECT are well organized to provide an integrated understanding of the crucial dimensions of the rural development to the learner.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report of IGNOU MARD PROJECT WORK, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research for IGNOU MARD REPORT and IGNOU MARD SYNOPSIS
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data for the IGNOU MARD PROJECT
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT | IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT SYNOPSIS
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Download IGNOU MARD PROJECT and IGNOU MARD SYNOPSIS Sample
Topics for IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
MRDP 1 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Role of Rural Banks in the Empowerment of Farmers
- Role of Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) in Educating and Empowering Women
- Role of Communication For the Development of Rural Women With Special Reference to Self-help Group
- A Study on Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) and Its impact on Rural livelihoods
- The Status of Dalit Women in Rural area
- Impact of Integrated Child Development Services with Regard to the Social and Physical Development of Pre-Schoolers
- A Study on the Role of the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act on Women empowerment
- A Study of Micro Finance Facilities and Analyzing the Awareness Level of Rural People about Micro Finance
- Status of Scheduled Tribes Women
- Violation of Human Rights of Women
- Women’s Empowerment in Panchayati Raj Institution
PREPERATION/FORMULATION of IGNOU MARD REPORT|DISSERTATION|THESIS
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format.
|1||TITLE||The first page of the report should indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrolment number and year.
3. Table of Contents
|2||INTRODUCTION||This section will introduce the problem. It should be able to give an idea to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the topic emerge, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the rationale and purpose of the research.|
|3||REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE||Review of literature is a collective body of works done by earlier researchers and published in the form of books, journals, articles. It helps in generating ideas and developing significant questions for the research work.|
|4||SIGNIFICANCE||The rationale for carrying out a particular project is explained here.|
|5||OBJECTIVE /HYPOTHESIS||This will basically consist of the main objectives or purpose of the research. For example, to study the effect of family environment on the self-concept of the students. A hypothesis is also provided which is a tentative statement about the cause and effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables.|
|6||METHODOLOGY||The methodology includes Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistical Analysis. The size and nature of the sample will depend on the topic selected. Tests/ tools are to be selected based on the objectives of the research. The data collected with the help of the tests/ tools are then analyzed by using appropriate statistical techniques.|
|7||RESULT AND DISCUSSION||The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.|
|8||CONCLUSION||Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.|
|9||DELIMITATION||Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.|
|10||SUGGESTIONS||Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.|
|11||REFERENCES (APA STYLE)||References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.|
Who Can Be the Guide/Supervisor for IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT?
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
For more related information read FAQs.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU MARD SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MARD REPORT Submission?
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT SYNOPSIS?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU MARD SYNOPSIS?
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU MRDP 1 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Q4. Tips for conducting the interview?
- Only one question at a time
- The question should be clear to the interviewee
- Maintain neutral behavior with every interviewee
- Observe interviewee‘s gesture etc
- Always listen carefully interviewees answer.
Q5. Any important term used in project title?
- People- Ruler area
- Associations and ‘samiti’
- Decision making
- Participation of the people
- Agencies- Non-govt
- Rural leaders
Q6. From where we can get help to execute this project?
Ans: You can get help from different books, journals, internet and our website itself. Rural development is an interesting subject to make synopsis and report on it.