The M.A. (Psychology) degree deals with human and animal behavior. Psychology is an area of knowledge used in various fields like health, industries, sports, military, forensic engineering, etc. The purpose of the IGNOU MPCE 26 PROJECT work is to increase knowledge and create a future summary. The IGNOU MPCE 26 PROJECT is to gather and understand the training.
The knowledge and understanding gathered from different training of MA Psychology are put into practice through the IGNOU MPCE 26 PROJECT. Therefore the purpose of the project is to provide a possibility to the students to apply the knowledge. The student gets an idea of how to conduct research through IGNOU MA COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT.
OBJECTIVES OF THE IGNOU MPCE 26 PROJECT| IGNOU MPCE 26 SYNOPSIS|IGNOU MPCE 26 REPORT
The purpose behind the IGNOU MA COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT is to provide basic knowledge to the student from their respective field. By this, the students get an overall idea of how to conduct a research project and statement.
Follow this format for the, IGNOU MPCE 26 PROJECT, IGNOU MPCE 26 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MPCE26 REPORT: following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data related to the IGNOU MA COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
PREPERATION/FORMULATION OF THE IGNOU MA COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT|IGNOU MA COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY SYNOPSIS|IGNOU MA COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY REPORT
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Download IGNOU MPCE 26 SYNOPSIS Sample
Topics for IGNOU MPCE 26 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MPCE26 REPORT
MPCE 26 (SYNOPSIS: 15-20 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Academic Achievement And Personality Characteristics Of Children Of Working And Non Working Mothers
- Occupational Stress Among Male And Female Employees In City New Delhi
- An Analytical Study Of The Creative Potential And Personality Structure Of Academically Gifted Students
- To Study The Organisational Role Stress, Ego Strength And The Level Of Burnout Among The Secondary School Teachers
- A Study To Analyze The Ego Strength, Self-Actualization And The Level Of Burnout Among The Secondary School Teachers
- Different Dimensions Of Girls Empowerment Among Government And Private Higher Secondary School: A Comparative Study
- A Study Of Relationship Among Mental Health, Emotional Intelligence And Academic Achievement Of Secondary School Students
- A Study On The Influence Of Examination Anxiety On Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students
- To Study The Examination Stress Among School Children In Relation To Personality, Intelligence, And Achievement Motivation
- Examination Stress In Relation To Intelligence, Personality And Achievement Motivation Among High School Children
- Impact Of Anxiety On Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students During Examination
- A Study Of Adjustment Of Students Based On Personality And Achievement Motivation
- Job Burnout And Coping Mechanisms Among Primary And High School Teachers
- The Relationship Between Gender, Age, Depression And Academic Achievement
- Locus Of Control And Personality Of Graduate Students
- Emotional Intelligence, Learning Styles And Academic Achievement Of Adolescent Students Of 10th Grade
- Attitudes And Leadership Qualities Of Delhi University Students
- To Study The Impact Of School Environment And Home Environment On The Academic Achievement Of Scheduled Caste Students
- Effect Of Arithmetical Ability And Study Habit On The Achievement In Mathematics At Secondary School Students Of New Delhi
- Learning Styles Of Adolescent Students: A Comparative Study Between Government And Private Schools
- To Study The Effect Of Counselling On The Academic Achievement, Need-Achievement And Study Habits Of Underachievers
- The Effect Of School Environment, Home Environment And Study Habits On Academic Achievements Of Scheduled Caste Students Of Raipur Rani In District Panchkula, Haryana
- Impact Of Parent Involvement On Self-Confidence And Academic Achievement Of Secondary School Students Of Raipur Rani In District Panchkula, Haryana
- A Study About Cognitive Abilities Of Students Of Higher Education With Regard To Their Intelligence And Creativity In City Kollam, Kerala
- Effect Of Counselling On The Academic Achievement And Study Habits Of Underachievers In District Amritsar
- Study Of Role Commitment And Occupational Stress Among Secondary School Teachers
- A Study Social Intelligence And Academic Achievement Of College Students
- Stress On The Faculty Of B.Ed. Colleges In North East Delhi
- Job Satisfaction Among University Employees Of The Ignou
- Effectiveness Of Teaching Vedic Mathematics On Students’ Achievement
PREPERATION AND FORMULATION OF IGNOU MA COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY REPORT|DISSERTATION| THESIS
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format.
|1||TITLE||The first page of the report should indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrolment number and year.
3. Table of Contents
|2||INTRODUCTION||This section will introduce the problem. It should be able to give an idea to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the topic emerge, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the rationale and purpose of the research.|
|3||REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE||Review of literature is a collective body of works done by earlier researchers and published in the form of books, journals, articles. It helps in generating ideas and developing significant questions for the research work.|
|4||SIGNIFICANCE||The rationale for carrying out a particular project is explained here.|
|5||OBJECTIVE /HYPOTHESIS||This will basically consist of the main objectives or purpose of the research. For example, to study the effect of family environment on the self-concept of the students. A hypothesis is also provided which is a tentative statement about the cause and effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables.|
|6||METHODOLOGY||The methodology includes Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistical Analysis. The size and nature of the sample will depend on the topic selected. Tests/ tools are to be selected based on the objectives of the research. The data collected with the help of the tests/ tools are then analyzed by using appropriate statistical techniques.|
|7||RESULT AND DISCUSSION||The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.|
|8||CONCLUSION||Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.|
|9||DELIMITATION||Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.|
|10||SUGGESTIONS||Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.|
|11||REFERENCES (APA STYLE)||References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.|
Who Can Be the Guide/Supervisor for IGNOU MPCE 26 PROJECT?
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Tourism management with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Tourism management with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
The student while submitting the synopsis should also submit the bio-data of the supervisor, duly signed by the supervisor (Refer to Appendix-I).
The learner will submit the synopsis along with the bio-data of the supervisor (wherever it is required), at the Study Centre/Regional Centre.
The Study Centre/Regional Centre will then send these synopses to the Discipline of Tourism Management, IGNOU, New Delhi for necessary approval.
There will be remuneration to the Supervisor/Guide for guiding each project. He/she can claim Project Guidance remuneration using a Pro forma (Appendix-II), after final submission of the project/dissertation of the learners at the Regional Centre.
For more related information read FAQs.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for submission of IGNOU MA COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MA COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY REPORT?
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU MPCE26 SYNOPSIS?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are the some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU MPCE26 SYNOPSIS?
Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
IGNOU MPCE26 SYNOPSIS should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
Synopsis of the Project.
Q4. How to prepare IGNOU MPCE26 PROJECT SYNOPSIS?
Ans: The project synopsis is a basic blueprint or we can say it’s a future summary. To carry forward we have to choose one topic regarding your interest and idea. You can recheck or get your project to finalize from an experienced guide/supervisor as mentioned above. It is very necessary to research on various topics .we can find various topics from the newspaper, journals, books, and internet obviously. This will help us to understand the topic in a better way and it will also help us more to write the introduction.
Q5. There is any page limitation?
Ans: The topic should be in limit and well defined in 18 to 20 pages and it should have all the data and information included in it.
Q6. What will be the style of report writing?
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Q7. Minimum Marks to Get Pass?
Ans: The total marks for the IGNOU MPCE26 PROJECT is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.