- To bring about awareness and provide comprehensive understanding to the learners in Anti Human Trafficking.
- To develop functional understanding and coordination amongst learners about various stake holders/agencies associated with the process of Human Trafficking directly or indirectly.
- Awareness building in the area of law, policies, rehabilitation and prevention aspects of Human Trafficking amongst the learners.
- To develop practical skills for learners to engage with the process of understanding, Rehabilitation, prevention and reintegration of Human Trafficking.
- Prepare well informed professionals, those working in the government agencies, civil society organisations and corporate sectors about the courses and extent of Human Trafficking and the ways for prevention, rehabilitation and reintegration.
Eligibility: Any Graduate,10+2 with five years of experience in the related field/10th standard (after doing bridge course from IGNOU, they will be admitted).
Medium of Instruction: English and Hindi
- Police Personnel can work in Anti Human Trafficking units.
- Learners can work in International and National NGO’s/Legal firms related to Human Trafficking, Legal aid, Juvenile Justice, Women, Children and disability etc.
Duration: Minimum 6 months and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs.1,400/- for full programme
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits|
|BLE 31||Understanding Human |
|BLE 32|| Law Policies and|
to Human Trafficking
|BLE 33|| Rehabilitation and|
|BLEP 34||Project Work||4|
Now you are provided with all the information regarding Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT) . We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you want any assistance related to this course like Solved Assignments, Projects, Help Books, Previous Paper Solutions, Guess Paper, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.