Here is a direct link to get IGNOU MAPC Project Synopsis Sample Pdf.
How to prepare IGNOU MAPC Project Synopsis?
The project synopsis is an outline/blueprint of the project that you will undertake. To begin the IGNOU MAPC Project Synopsis, you can choose a subject area based on your interests. After consulting with your guide, you will then finalise a subject on which you will carry out your IGNOU MAPC project work. You must do a thorough analysis of numerous academic studies/literature and material on the chosen subject.
In this respect, various publications, books, and material found on the internet may be pointed to like shrichakradhar.com, ignoureports.com, ignousynopsis.in & ignoumapsychology.com. This will help you better understand the subject and will also help you to write the introduction, analysis of literature, and research methods for your IGNOU MAPC Project synopsis.
The subject should be precise and centred in order to be done within the time frame. The IGNOU MAPC Project Synopsis job goals should be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time bound. Since this is a Masters degree course, the subject should not be too easy. The analysis may take a quantitative, qualitative, or hybrid approach. The choice of a certain strategy must be justified in the IGNOU MA Psychology synopsis. The study must be carried out using primary evidence that contains psychological constructs (preferably with two continuous variables). The research does not depend on secondary results. It does not concentrate on issues such as determining prevalence, occurrence, and awareness, or determining just gender differences, or on test development and adaptation. Overall, the topic’s significance and usefulness must be seen. It should make a substantial contribution to the field of study.
The IGNOU MAPC Project Synopsis can be written on A4 paper in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing. It could be 15-20 pages long. The material in the synopsis can not be copied verbatim.
The project synopsis must be forwarded for review to the Regional Centre.
Format of IGNOU MAPC Project Synopsis Sample
The following format must be used for creating the project synopsis:
Page title: The title of the research, learner’s name, enrolment number, study centre, regional centre, year, and guide’s name should all be mentioned on the first page of the IGNOU MA Psychology Project synopsis.
Introduction: This segment should present the learner’s chosen subject. It may also include a concise overview of the variables that were used.
Literature Review: A review of literature is a collection of previous researchers’ work that has been written in the form of books, magazines, papers, and so on. It aids in the generation of ideas and the creation of important research issues. You will cite various studies relating to your IGNOU MA Psychology Project work in this section in a detailed and organised manner.
The study of similar studies will concentrate on the author, year, goals, survey, methods used, and conclusions. This should not be copied word for word from the source. The literature review should be published in a logical and ordered way, not in bullet points. The goal here is that you address the relevant studies rather than just listing them.
The Study’s Rationale: This section explains why this particular IGNOU MA Psychology Project Work is being carried out. It depends on why you chose to do this research with these variables.
Methodology comprises the following components: the research issue, the objectives, the hypothesis/es, the operational concept, the sample, the research design, the tests/tools for data collection, and the data analysis techniques.
• The problem and priorities must be written precisely and simply.
• Whenever possible, hypotheses should be stated (either null hypothesis/es or alternate hypothesis/es, but not both). Hypothesis(es) must therefore be well written. Journals and science methods text books should be used to learn how to write goals and hypotheses.
• The operational meaning applies to how you described the variable(s) in your study.
• The sample is representative of the population. The size and composition of the sample will be determined by the subject chosen. Mention the sampling procedure used when giving information on the type and scale of the sample. The use of randomization or the purposive sampling method in your study would be determined by the subject and quality of the sample. A suitable research design must also be specified.
• The research design must be agreed upon and defined here. It should be sufficient for the study’s objectives.
• Data collection tests/tools should be chosen depending on the testing goals. Standardized resources are needed. The data collection tools will provide information about the test such as the author(s), number of objects, measurements or domains, durability, relevance, and norms. If an interview schedule is used to gather data, specifics on the questions should be presented.
• A data processing approach is then applied to the data collected by the application of the tests/tools. Specific data processing techniques should be listed. Appropriate data collection methods must be used.
If the analysis is intervention-based, specifics regarding the intervention, such as time, number of sessions involved, type and content of the intervention, must be defined.
References (APA format): The references must be written in APA format. These should be identified alphabetically.
Some Latest Topics for IGNOU MAPC Project Synopsis
Following are some best latest topics for IGNOU MAPC Project Synopsis Report Work;
- A STUDY ON STRESS AND ITS IMPACT ON MENTAL HEALTH OF STUDENTS DURING COVID 19
- EFFECT OF LOCKDOWN DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON THE ANXIETY, STRESS AND DEPRESSION LEVELS OF ADOLESCENTS
- A STUDY ON ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION DURING PREGNANCY IN WOMEN
- QUALITY OF LIFE AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING AMONG THE PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH AND WITHOUT AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER
- ACADEMIC STRESS AND SELF EFFICACY OF ADOLESCENT STUDENTS
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FAMILY ENVIRONMENT AND ANXIETY LEVELS AMONG THE WORKING MALE AND FEMALE YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
- COMPARATIVE STUDY ON ACADEMIC STRESS AND SELF-EFFICACY AMONG MALE AND FEMALE STUDENTS PURSUING SENIOR SECONDARY EDUCATION
- AGGRESSION AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AMONG CHILDREN FACING VIOLENCE AT HOME
- STRESS, ACADEMIC ANXIETY AND RESILIENCE AMONG COLLEGE GOING ADOLESCENTS
- A STUDY ON PCOS AND NON PCOS WOMEN WITH RESPECT TO ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION LEVEL
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON: LONELINESS, DEPRESSION AND SOCIABILITY AMONG OLD PEOPLE IN FAMILY & RETIREMENT HOMES
- VIDEO GAMES AND ITS IMPACT ON AGGRESSION LEVEL AND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- SELF-ESTEEM AND SELF CONFIDENCE AND PERCEIVED PARENTING STYLE AMONG CHILDREN OF SINGLE AND DUAL PARENT FAMILY
- PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL BEING AND COPING STYLES AMONG MOTHERS OF AUTISTIC CHILDREN
- AN EMOTIONAL MATURITY AND PERSONALITY TRAIT AMONG CHILDREN OF WORKING AND NON WORKING MOTHERS: A COMPARATIVE STUDY
Note: We at ignouproject.com can also provide you the best IGNOU MAPC Project Synopsis Report TOPICS of your own chosen variable and it will be approved guaranteed.
IGNOU MA Psychology Project - A Step by Step Process - IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGYJune 4, 2021
[…] Sample Pdf of IGNOU MA Psychology Synopsis […]
samina sabihMarch 14, 2022
i need a sample project on relevant topic MAPC
Aashiq HussainOctober 18, 2021
I need Fresh MAPC Synopsis plus project. Kindly mail me the terms & conditions
IGNOU ProjectDecember 5, 2021
CHECK YOUR EMAIL EVEN SPAM FOLDER.
Regina LakraMarch 23, 2022
how to select a Psychology Synopsis topic