IGNOU B.A. Admission
Discuss the Admission details regarding BA.
- We can view IGNOU BA Admission details from the official site.
2.We should register in the registration form.
3.After that, we should provide our education details, communication details and personal details in the application form.
4.We should attach the demanded certificate with the exam application form.
5.We should upload scanned photo and scanned signature in the application form.
6.We should pay the application fees for submitting the application form.
- The application fees will have differed for every candidate based on our categories.
8.We should pay the application fees through the net banking, debit card and network card.
- The students should pay the application fees before the last submission date.
- After submitting the application form, the students can download their exam admission details from the official site.
Discuss the list of subjects in the BA programme.
IGNOU conducts various undergraduate and postgraduates courses to us.
Bachelor of Arts is the undergraduate courses for various subjects at this university.
The various subjects for BA course will be given following such as English, Hindi, History, Urdu, Mathematics Foundation courses, Economics, Sociology, Public Administration and Political Science.
IGNOU BA assignment will be given on the official site of the exam board.
What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing BA courses?
- We should read the instructions carefully about IGNOU BA Programme before going to apply in the application form.
- We should download the notification prospectus along with the application form.
- We should have passed +2 exam with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Only eligible aspirants should appear in the entrance exam.
- We should submit the required documentation to the exam board.
- The candidates who are not eligible for applying the application form should be rejected from the admission process.
- We should provide our original documents to the exam board at the time of the counselling process.
- If any discrepancy found in the application form, then we can report to the exam board of IGNOU.
Is there any age limit required for pursuing a BA programme?
The exam board will not mention any age limit to the students for BA Admission at IGNOU.
The aspirants can apply for IGNOU BA admission in the offline or online mode.
We can download our admission form from the official site.
The exam board will be conducted the entrance exam on the specific date which mentions in the exam board official site.
Discuss the manner of applying for the BA programme.
1. We are asked to submit our application form via online mode from the official portal i.e. IGNOU: ignou.ac.in
2. We have to click on “Register Yourself” option if we have not applied yet; if already applied click on the login link
3. All the details must be filled in the correct manner and upload scan copies of required credentials, passport size photo and signature.
4. At last, take a print out of online generated application form for further communication.