IGNOU B.ed Entrance 2019
What is the procedure of B.ed Entrance test 2019?
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Test is the national level entrance conducted by IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) every year in two sessions for the candidate’s admission to 2-year B.Ed program offered at various PSCs
- IGNOU B.Ed 2019 entrance test is conducted in pen and paper (offline) based mode.
- The entrance consists of two parts A and B. Part A is compulsory for everyone while Part B is to check subject competency.
- The total number of questions in the exam is 100 and one mark will be awarded for every correct response.
What is time duration of the B.ed entrance Test 2019 or what will be medium of the Question Paper?
The time Duration of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance test is 2 hours and the questions will be printed in English and in Hindi.
What will be the dates of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2019?
There are some major dates about B.ed 2019
- The Start of Application form filling on June 17, 2019
- Last date to fill the application form on July 1, 2019
- Application form correction date is July 2 – 3, 2019
- Admit Card Issue on July 10, 2019
- Exam Date is July 27, 2019
What is the eligibility of IGNOU B.ed entrance 2019?
The IGNOU university accept the application form only we manage to satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria prescribed by the University for B.Ed admission. Here are the following details the eligibility criteria for IGNOU B.Ed entrance admission.
The eligibility criteria to apply for IGNOU B.Ed Admission are mentioned below:
- At least 50% percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto,
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
What is the Entrance Exam pattern of IGNOU B.Ed 2019?
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Test is a pen and paper based exam. Questions will be asked in multiple choice questions format.
- Duration for the paper is 2 hours.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. No provision of negative marking in the exam.
- Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR sheet using black/blue ball point pen only.
- As for the sections in the question paper, the paper will be divided into 2 sections- A and B.
- Section A is further divided into 4 sub-sections comprising:
- General English Comprehension
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Educational and General Awareness
- Teaching-Learning & the School
- Section B is concerned with the Subject Competency of the candidate.
- Subjects included are divided into Science, Mathematics, Social Science, English, and Hindi.
- Subject Competence will be based on the curriculum of IX/X classes prescribed by the NCERT/CBSE.
What is the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern Highlights Table?
Subject Number of Questions Marks allotted
General English Comprehension 10 10
Logical and Analytical Reasoning 20 20
Educational and General Awareness 25 25
Teaching-Learning & the School 25 25
Subject Competence (any one of the given subjects)
- Social Science 20 20
Total 100 100
What is the syllabus if IGNOU B.ed entrance 2019?
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Syllabus is designed to test the teaching aptitude of the candidate. Syllabus for Section B is based on the curriculum prescribed by CBSE for Class 9th and 10th. The detailed syllabus for IGNOU B.Ed 2019 entrance exam is mentioned below:
- English Comprehension
Idioms & Phrase
- Logical & Analytical and Reasoning
Coding – decoding
Logical reasoning (Syllogism, question-based on the statement)
- Educational & General Awareness
Social science/ Current affairs
- Teaching-Learning & the School
Aptitude and Development of Student
Child-Centered and Progressive Education
Development of Teacher Education India
Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
Fundamentals and Principle of Education
Learning and Pedagogy
Responsibility towards Societies
Subject awareness section will consist of 20 questions. Candidates are expected to choose and answer the section on the basis of their educational background in XII standard. Subject options and their respective syllabus will be as follows.
- Science: In this subject, questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Mathematics: The topics in Mathematics related to Arithmetics, Number system, simplification, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry.
- Social Studies: In Social Studies, topics such as History, Geography, Political Science, Social Science, Current affairs, etc. are mostly asked in the exam.
- English/Hindi: The questions in both these subjects are related to Grammar, Reading Ability, Word Usage, etc.