How many opportunities we can grab after BCA?
After acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree (BCA) at IGNOU, there is further educational opportunity to go for an MCA to IGNOU or Mater’s Program at any other University/Institute
Also after completing BCA Program, a student should be able to get entry level job in the field of Information Technology or ITES.
What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing BCA programme?
10+2 or its equivalent.
What is the duration and course fees of BCA programme?
Duration: 3 years minimum and 6 years maximum.
Course Fees- Rs 5100/ for 1st Semester (Rs.100/- in addition to Rs.5000/-as Registration charges) and Rs.5000/- Per Semester for Second Semester Onwards.
What is the admission process in BCA?
- The admission forms can be submitted online through online Admission system at
- We are required to create their user ID and password for logging in the system and upload the required documents along with the submission of the Admission form.
- The printed copy of the admission form is not required to send to the regional centre.
- We can pay the payment of the programme through online.
- We can download the prospectus fee from IGNOU website https://www.ignou.ac.in.
- 200/- is charged as processing fee if applied through online admission system.