What is Tee in IGNOU?
Tee stands for Term-end Examination.
The University conducts Term-end Examination twice a year in the month of June and December every year.
Students will be permitted to appear in Term-end Examination subject to the condition that registration for the courses in which they wish to appear is valid.
How To Submit IGNOU Term End Examination Form?
We have to Follow these steps to submit our IGNOU term end examination form:
- Select and enter Programme code from the options available and note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP.
- Select the Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. Tentative list of Regional Centre-wise Examination centres for Term-End examination June-2019 is available for information. If the centre opted by the student is not activated as an examination centre or not allotted for any other reason, an alternative examination centre will be allotted.
- Select the course(s) carefully while filling the examination form as per our registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen.
- After successful submission of examination form, we will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen. Retain the auto-generated Control Number for your reference and record.
- For checking examination form status visit SEARCH OPTION after 48 hours of submitting the form. In case of detail regarding examination form submission is not available, you may submit the form again.