Can we apply online for all the programmes offered by IGNOU?
Yes, we can apply all the programmes provide by IGNOU, we can apply through online and we should go through the IGNOU common prospectus at http://www.ignou.ac.in/userfiles/common_prospectus_2017_eng.pdf
Is it compulsory to register our self before submitting an admission form online?
Yes, we have to register our self with online admission system and here is the link from which we can start the process (https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admissioin) before we submit our admission through online.
What are the benefits of applying online as compared to submitting admission form offline at the regional centre?
We should consider these points while applying the online form
- Admission form submission is instant.
- They also do a confirmation of successful submission through mail or SMS.
- We need to upload the documents through online and we not need to send the hard copy of all the documents by post ay the Regional center.
- They accept the payment through online we not need to get the Demand Draft.
- If in case our admission form got rejected because of ineligibility or any other reason than we get the admission fee refund through credit/debit card/net banking account from which payment was made.
If the power/internet connection fails during the application process, what should I do?
Firstly, we need to save the data at every stage with the help of save button but if incase we are at the particular stage and we lost the network or power connection fails then our current stage data will not be saved then we have to go back at the beginning and log in with the user ID and Password and we need to complete the admission and after the we need to submit.
After Payment of the Admission fee, what information shall we receive through email/ SMS?
Yes, we will get the confirmation after the payment by mail or SMS.
Where do we have to contact after successful submission of form?
When the procedure of admission form successfully completed then we will receive the conformation letter though mail. Then the IGNOU University will provide us further information regarding to our confirmation letter and our admission allotment of study centre and other details for induction etc. all the information will be related to our course.