IGNOU Form Fill
How can we apply online admission in IGNOU?
We need to follow these instructions through theses we can take admission in the IGNOU College.
Step 1: Visit the official website of IGNOU: onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the link “Register Yourself” on the right side of the screen.
Step 3: IGNOU Admission Form will be displayed.
Step 4: Fill the necessary details and click on submit.
Step 5: Your IGNOU admission procedure will be completed.
Step 6: The board officials will send you the Login credentials.
Step 7: Now with the help of your credentials, log in to complete the further procedure.
Step 8: Enter the necessary details and complete the fee payment.
Step 9: Your IGNOU Admission Procedure will be completed.
How can we take admission in IGNOU?
We can take admission in IGNOU through online and also we can take admission in IGNOU to visit the Regional Center with our all the documents and certificates.
How can we check our admission status?
Here are the steps from which we can know about our admission status:
- Log on to the official IGNOU website and navigate to ‘Student Zone’ available in the drop-down list under Student Portal tab.
- In the next page, go to the ‘Admission’ section.
- Then, enter your enrollment number and select the ‘Programme Code’.
What are the documents required for IGNOU admission?
The documents are required for the admission we need to give the scanned copies of all the following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph (Less than 100 kb)
- Age Proof
- Signature (Less than 100 kb)
- Educational Qualification Proof (Less than 400 kb)
- Education Documents (Less than 400 kb)
- Experience Certificate (Less than 400 kb)
- Category Certificate (Less than 400 kb)
- BPL Certificate (Less than 400 kb)
What is IGNOU Admission Procedure Fee Payment Methods?
If we want to make our admission successfully then we need to pay our fees according to this method:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
How to submit the Examination form?
There is the full procedure of submitting the Examination form in the points:
- Select and Enter Programme Code from the options list available. We should make sure that the option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP & MLIS is MLS
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website list of Regional Centre wise Examination centre’s for Term-End Examination June-2019 is available for information. Click here to view.
- If the Examination Centre opted by us then it is not activated as Examination Centre or not allotted for administrative reasons, alternative Examination Centre will be allotted to us.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per our valid registration details available in IGNOU website.
- After successful submission of Examination Form, we will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto generated Control Number for our reference and record. For checking Examination.
- Details regarding examination form submission are not available, you may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
- Delhi & NCR – The student may please select the location and exam centre will be allotted accordingly (change of exam centre will not be permitted in any case)
ignou form last date
ignou form status