IGNOU Id Card
How can I get my Ignou ID card?
1. Visit the official site of Indira Gandhi National Open University at ignou.ac.in.
2. We have to log in our account into the valid username and password.
3. And then, click the login button.
4. After that, click the direct link of “Download IGNOU ID Card” in the screen.
5. Now, we have to provide our details such as enrollment number, the name of the program, name of the student, personal, educational and communication detail in the form.
6. Upload the recent photo in the identity card.
7. Then, click the download button.
8. Download the IGNOU ID card into your device.
9. Save and open IGNOU ID card in PDF format.
10. Take the hard copy of IGNOU Identity card, if we needed.
After that, we have to get attested with IGNOU Identity card from the regional centre of IGNOU.
What is the Importance of IGNOU Identity Card?
We have to carry the Identity card in the Examination Hall or we cannot entertain in taking the Theory Exam or Practical.
The various facilities provided by IGNOU can be availed only if we possess this card.
However, it would be available only relating to the course or courses for which we are actually registered.
How can I get my lost IGNOU to admit card?
1. First, go and visit the official web portal of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
2. The home page will be displayed on the screen.
3. Select the direct link of “IGNOU duplicate ID card application form”.
4. Now, IGNOU Duplicate ID card application form will appear on the screen.
5. Click the download button.
6. Download IGNOU ID card application form into our device.
7. Save and open IGNOU duplicate ID card application form in PDF format.
8. Keep the hard copy of IGNOU duplicate ID card application form, if we required.
9. And then, enter the required details such as enrollment number, programme code, the name of the programme and duration of the programme.
10. Make the 20 rupees payment in demand draft.
11. Attach the recent passport size photograph with the application form.
12. Provide a valid signature in the application form.
13. Then, submit the duplicate ID card application form to the regional study centre of IGNOU.
What should I do if I lost my ID card?
If I lost our ID card then we should replace our Lost ID at our Local DMV:
- First, we should complete an application.
- And then, submit documents proving our citizenship/residency.
- Have our picture taken (unless our state keeps it on file for a certain time period)?
- Have our thumbprint taken?
- Pay a nominal fee.
What is the value of the IGNOU ID card?
IGNOU will take more than one or two months to issue IGNOU Identity card to the students.
They will send IGNOU Identity card to the students if the admission is approved by IGNOU.
We must carry the IGNOU ID card at the time of the exam.
If we do not bring the identity card we will not be allowed to appear in the exam whether it is practical or theory exam.
IGNOU will issue a unique username and password to the students who have taken the admission of IGNOU.
How to Check IGNOU ID card status?
After opening this URL we will able to see login welcome page.
- If we are a new user then click on the registration button. We’ll see a Student Registration Form, fill all the information and get registered.
- Once we have login credential, click on login here button fill username, password and security code.
- After login, click on Know your status and then we can download our ID Card.
ignou ac studentzone
ignou ac studentzone results
ignou admission date
ignou admission fees
ignou admission form