- Comprehend the issues of safety and quality in food production, handling, processing and trade.
- Build technical proficiency in undertaking food safety and quality assurance in food processing chain i.e., from farm to fork.
- Ensure the safety and quality of food products as per mandatory legal requirements and voluntary standards including export regulations, if required.
- Design and implement
- Good Hygienic Practices (GHP)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Quality Management Systems (QMS): ISO9001
- Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) : ISO 22000
- Environmental Management Systems: ISO 14001
- Laboratory Management System: ISO 17025
- Retail Standards
- Be able to effectively plan, conduct, report and audit as per the guidelines of the ISO 19011-2002.
- Undertake Standard Microbiological and Chemical analysis of Food Products.
- Apply Good Hygienic, Manufacturing, Laboratory, Transportation and Retail Practices in Food Processing/ Hospitality industry and Retail outlets.
Dear IGNOU students, If you are looking for the IGNOU MVPP-001 PROJECT REPORT AND SYNOPSIS, We here to help you. It is our pleasure to help you. Here you will be able to download the IGNOU MVPP-001 PROJECT REPORT & SYNOPSIS.
Just mail your subjects or demand at [email protected] or you can call or WhatsApp us at +91 9958947060 (BHAVYA KUMAR SAHNI) (WhatsApp).