The core objective of the programme is to develop professionals for development, implementation and auditing of Food Safety and Quality Management in the country. It seeks to develop India’s capability to meet the global food safety and quality requirements and enhance competitiveness of food products. In long term perspective, it would contribute to ensure consumer safety within and outside the country.
This PG programme shall enable the students to:
- Comprehend the issues of safety and quality in food production, handling, processing and trade.
- Build technical proficiency in undertaking food safety and quality assurance in food processing chain i.e., from farm to fork.
- Ensure the safety and quality of food products as per mandatory legal requirements and voluntary standards including export regulations, if required.
- Design and implement
- Good Hygienic Practices (GHP)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Quality Management Systems (QMS): ISO9001
- Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) : ISO 22000
- Environmental Management Systems: ISO 14001
- Laboratory Management System: ISO 17025
- Retail Standards
- Be able to effectively plan, conduct, report and audit as per the guidelines of the ISO 19011-2002.
- Undertake Standard Microbiological and Chemical analysis of Food Products.
- Apply Good Hygienic, Manufacturing, Laboratory, Transportation and Retail Practices in Food Processing/ Hospitality industry and Retail outlets.
Dear IGNOU students, If you are looking for the IGNOU MVPP-001 PROJECT REPORT AND SYNOPSIS, We here to help you. It is our pleasure to help you. Here you will be able to download the IGNOU MVPP-001 PROJECT REPORT & SYNOPSIS.
Just mail your subjects or demand at [email protected] or you can call or WhatsApp us at +91 9958947060 (BHAVYA KUMAR SAHNI) (WhatsApp).