IGNOU is an authorised government distance education university. They are approved by UGC and AICTE. IGNOU Degree is known globally. IGNOU is a Central University with its Regional Study Centres located all over India. IGNOU Degree is valid in governmental/semi-governmental and private sector (Nationalized and Non-Nationalized). It is clearly stated in IGNOU prospectus that if any organisation fails to recognise IGNOU Degree, the open university will itself clarify to that organisation and will give a proper explanation. IGNOU degree is completely valid and easy to obtain as things are very simple.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VERIFICATION OF IGNOU DEGREE
Directions for obtaining Verification of IGNOU Degree are as Follows:-
(A) Under the provision, the Verification Report cannot be provided to any person or individuals. The confirmation of IGNOU Degree can be provided to the Government and Non-Government Offices only.
(B) The Necessary fees are:-
- ₹400/- for Non-Govt. Offices and ₹200/- for State Govt. Offices for Indian Students
- ₹1200/- for Govt. and Non-Govt. Offices for the confirmation of IGNOU Degree related to SAARC Countries Students.
- $100 for Govt. and Non-Govt. Offices for the confirmation of IGNOU Degree related to Non-SAARC Countries Students.
(C) All the Government/Non-Government Offices, who want to investigate the confirmation of IGNOU Degree, Students are needed to send the request letter in their Office Letter-Head properly signed by the empowered Officer along with following information/documents:-
- Photocopies of the certificates for which verification/genuineness is required.
- Requisite fees should be given as per the designated rates.
- Details of the student should be considered in the request letter i.e. Official Letter-Head of the Govt. or Non-Govt. Offices. These Offices are also demanded to send the details of the Student that is
(a) Student’s Name,
(c) Enrolment No.,
(d)Year of completion of the Programme,
(e) Division / Percentage etc.
- Name & Designation of the Officer and Complete Official Address of the Department.
- Request for Verification Cases will be accepted in “Hindi or English” version only.
- As the Verification / Genuineness of certificate is a top confidential matter of two Departments, therefore, due to its confidentiality, the student should use Sealed Confidential Cover.
- The demand draft of necessary fees should be reached to this Division before 60 days or quicker from the expiry of the same demand draft for a stable transaction with the bank.
HOW TO GET DUPLICATE IGNOU DEGREE/GRADE CARD/ MARKSHEET/CERTIFICATE?
The students who have finished their IGNOU program can get and hold their duplicate mark sheet of IGNOU from the official website. The students can easily download their duplicate mark sheet of IGNOU from the official site.
After completing the course student of IGNOU can be eligible to download there Duplicate mark sheet from the official website of IGNOU.
- First, visit the official website of IGNOU.
- On the homepage of the IGNOU website, click on the “Duplicate mark sheet of IGNOU” link.
- Accept the term and condition option for getting IGNOU grade card.
- Fill the asked subtleties, like name, enlistment number, name of the program, the span of the program, etc.
- After filing the required details the student can complete payment through available methods like a credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Now, click on the Ok button. Duplicate grade card will send to the students residential official address by IGNOU in working days.
IGNOU DEGREE COURSES ARE THERE LISTED BELOW
- IGNOU UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE
- IGNOU POSTGRADUATE DEGREE
- M.PHIL DEGREE
- DOCTORAL DEGREE
- POSTGRADUATE AND ADVANCED CERTIFICATE
- POSTGRADUATE ADVANCED DIPLOMA
- NON CREDIT PROGRAMMES
- POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA
HOW TO CHECK IGNOU DEGREE/MARKSHEET DISPATCH STATUS?
IGNOU will issue IGNOU mark sheet after completing the course and mark sheet will send to the students’ residential address. The students should be careful to provide their correct communication, personal and educational details in the application form.
The students of IGNOU should go and visit the official website of IGNOU. Then the student should log in to their account by using their valid username and password. The students should provide their enrolment number, name of the student and program of the students to know about IGNOU mark sheet dispatch status. Otherwise, the students can ask the details about IGNOU mark sheet status to the regional study centre of IGNOU. After getting the mark sheet, the students can check their mark sheet. The students should verify their mark, enrolment number, name of the students in the mark sheet. If any mistake found in the mark sheet, then the students can report to the exam board of IGNOU.
IGNOU DEGREE FEES STRUCTURE
IGNOU proposes several undergraduate and postgraduate programs to the students. The exam board of IGNOU accommodates different fees based on the courses and semester. The application form cost is Rs. 200/-. The candidates should prepare a demand draft of Rs. 250 for submitting the application form. The students should submit the application fee before the due date. The admission fees will not be returned to the students under any circumstances.
|Doctoral Programs||INR 7,000 to 14,000||1 to 3 Year|
|Master of Philosophy Programs||INR 10,500||18 Months|
|Under Graduate Programs||INR 10,500||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Programs||INR 10,500||2 Years|
|Diploma Programs||INR 3,000 to 12,000||1 Year|
|PG and Advance Certificate Programs||INR 4,500||6 Months|
|PG and Advance Diploma Programs||INR 9,000||1 Year|
|Non-Credit Programs||INR 1,000||3 Months|
|Appreciation Programs||INR 800||3 Months|
|Certificate Programs||INR 1,100 to 13,000||6 Months|
Now you are provided with all the information regarding IGNOU Degree. We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you have any doubt, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.