This PG Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)(with an exit option of PG Certificate in Information Security (PGCIS) after successful completion of first semester) programme has been designed to bridge the gap in the awareness and competency required by various categories of people such as the users of Internet and various IT enabled services about deeper aspects of Information Security, responsible use and management of IT services. This is a PG Diploma level programme with an exit option of PG Certificate in Information Security (PGCIS) after successful completion of first semester and total 32 credits of worth. Students can complete this programme in the minimum period of one or maximum period of three years.
The Programme aims at imparting:
- To spread awareness of information security and protection.
- To provide protection and security to personal data and to build data oriented infrastructure in the companies.
- To raise high professional ethics in the individuals and students towards providing information security.
- To experiment and learn the skills and techniques needed for providing protection and security to our information.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA/ B.Tech (Computer Sc.)/ B.Tech (IT) or its equivalent. OR
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university / Institute with CIT/CIC/ACISE/ CISE from IGNOU or a Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a Govt. recognized institute with a minimum duration of 6 months or studied Computer Course as a part of the curriculum in Bachelor/PG Degree. OR
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from the recognized university/ institute with 1 year working experience in Computer Application/ IT
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: Minimum 1 year and Maximum 3 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs.21,600/- for full programme to be paid semester wise @Rs. 10,800/- per semester
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits|
| MSEI 21 |
MSEI 21 (P)
| Introduction to |
| MSEI 22 |
MSEI 22 (P)
| MSEI 23 |
MSEI 23 (P)
|MSE 24|| Policy, Standards and|
| MSEI 25 |
MSEI 25 (P)
| Application and|
| MSEI 26 |
MSEI 26 (P)
| BCP, DR Planning and|
| MSEI 27 |
MSEI 27 (P)
Now you are provided with all the information regarding PG Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS) . We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you want any assistance related to this course like Solved Assignments, Projects, Help Books, Previous Paper Solutions, Guess Paper, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.