The Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law seeks to address the changing needs of the knowledge society in the area of Cyber Law.
The main objectives of the programme are:
- To enable learners to understand, explore and acquire a critical understanding of Cyber Law
- To develop competencies for dealing with frauds, deceptions (confidence tricks, scams) and other cyber crimes such as child pornography, that are taking place via Internet.
- To make learners conversant with the social and intellectual property issues emerging from ‘cyberspace’.
- To explore the legal and policy developments in various countries to regulate cyberspace.
- To develop an understanding of relationship between commerce and cyberspace.
- To provide learners an in-depth knowledge of Information Technology Act and legal framework of Right to Privacy Data Security and Data Protection.
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline or 4th and 5th year students of 5 year integrated LLB course who passed three years.
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: Minimum 6 months and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs. 8,400/- for full programme
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits|
|MIR 11|| Cyber Space, |
|MIR 12|| Regulation of |
|MIR 13|| Commerce and|
|MIR 14|| Privacy and Data |
Now you are provided with all the information regarding Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL) . We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you want any assistance related to this course like Solved Assignments, Projects, Help Books, Previous Paper Solutions, Guess Paper, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.