The Programme has been designed to address the growing need for training in audio/radio production by imparting both theoretical and practical skills. The aim of the programme is to prepare students in planning, producing audio programmes and managing radio stations.
The programme is aimed at the following target groups:
- General students who want to develop skills in audio production to work as radio programmers, presenters, producers and managers;
- Professionals working in Prasar Bharati and private production houses who want to acquire theoretical knowledge of the subject to upgrade their skills;
- Students of Journalism and Mass Communication who want to specialise in audio production and management of radio station;
- Teachers for knowledge-enrichment;
- Institutions and individuals interested in setting up radio stations.
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline
Medium of Instruction: English & Hindi
Duration: Minimum 1 year and Maximum 4 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs. 12,000/- for full programme
|Title of the Course
| Introduction to
| Production and
|Recording and Editing
The programme is practical based. A total of 12 practical sessions spread over fourteen days are mandatory and will be conducted at select Gyan Vani Radio Stations or at IGNOU headquarters (New Delhi). Students will attend these sessions at their own cost.
Now you are provided with all the information regarding Post Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP) . We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you want any assistance related to this course like Solved Assignments, Projects, Help Books, Previous Paper Solutions, Guess Paper, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.