AN OVERVIEW OF IGNOU BA
IGNOU BA is an undergraduate degree given to the students of Humanities. IGNOU BA three-year degree course and can be done taking honours or pass subjects. The students who are pursuing the IGNOU BA programme has to pass out all the courses containing 96 credits within the maximum programme span to make themselves eligible for this bachelor degree. IGNOU BA is one of the most famous courses among the students.
SCOPE OF LEARNING IGNOU BA
IGNOU is an independent University running various courses in various disciplines. There is a Vast scope of IGNOU BA. It is a humanities subject and the most interesting discipline. It includes a wider area of knowledge in almost everything. Scope of IGNOU BA is really good if the student is thinking of politics, teaching or preparing for civil service exams. IGNOU BA is different in itself, it has such an extended area in which student can learn in-depth. also, it depends upon students plans for their career line, preparations for govt exams or teaching or any other vocational study so it will complement accordingly.
IGNOU BA: SYLLABUS AND ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA
The entire information about how to select the IGNOU BA courses are available in the prospectus. The student pursuing the IGNOU BA programme has to Select the subjects in all three years from three different types of programs which have been stated below:
- Application Oriented Courses (It contains 16 or 8 Credits)
- Foundation Courses (It contains 24 Credits)
- Elective Courses (It contains 56 Credits or 64 Credits)
Candidates must have qualified 10+2 examination or equivalent from an identified university. The reserved category candidates shall be relaxed with 5% marks i.e. 45% marks required for SC/ST candidates.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD STUDY MATERIAL OF IGNOU BA
Students can download Study Material of IGNOU BA in free of cost from the Official website of IGNOU. The following steps can be used to download IGNOU BA study material.
- Visit official Website of eGyankosh,
- Then Login and access course material available on eGyanKosh.
- At search option type the student’s Course Code or Course name or relevant Keyword for the content, and click enter
- Click on Course code/Course name to Download (under Community runs)
- Click on particular blocks
- Click on particular links (under List of Items shown)
- Click on ‘View/Open’ button to View/Download the Study Material.
DOES IGNOU HAVE ANNUALLY OR SEMESTER WISE EXAMS FOR BA?
IGNOU does not allow a semester system for the course linked to the Bachelor in arts, they follow the year-wise system only. The minimum duration to do the Bachelor degree course is 3 years. And it’s important to submit the assignment of respective course before the due date, otherwise, the student will not be allowed to sit in the End Term Examination as per the rule of the IGNOU.
STEPS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR IGNOU BA COURSES
- Students should ensure their eligibility before filling for the online application form for the Bachelors in Arts Course.
- Click on “Register Yourself” that arises in the candidate login area and fill the required registration details/information.
- After filling the necessary information, click on the “submit” button.
- Student’s username will be spontaneously sent to their respective e-mail and SMS.
- In case the student is already registered that means he/she is an existing user, click the “Log in” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with student’s username and password by clicking the “Log in” button given on the login screen.
- Candidate should Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- After this, Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Do payment of the Application Fee by debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once Candidate has uploaded their photograph and signature, click the next button. The student will get the Form preview option. Save or print the application form for future evidence.
WHEN SHOULD STUDENT’S APPLY FOR IGNOU BA COURSES
IGNOU has started the online application process for admission to courses offered in the January 2019 session. Students will be able to apply for fresh admissions to all Bachelors course till December 2019. IGNOU is the largest Open University in India and offers students a chance to pursue IGNOU BA courses through distance mode. IGNOU conducts two sessions in a year first is January session, in this session, Candidate can take admission from September & October from the examination. Second is the July session on this session candidate can take admission from March & April three or two months from the examination. It’s an advantage to have two sessions in a year which can help you to give examination easily. One who has back in his/her status can give exam in both sessions without giving assignments and it’s a time-saving method. The students are at freedom to appear any of the examinations conducted by the IGNOU during the year subject to completing the minimum time frame and other customs prescribed for the program. If a student wants to take admission in IGNOU so he/she can get easily enrolled himself/herself in their suitable Bachelor’s course.
Now you are provided with all the information regarding IGNOU BA. We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you have any doubt, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
SweetyNovember 30, 2019
Pls.send my decce programe books.my enrollment no.is 193787571
IGNOU ProjectJanuary 11, 2020
CHECK YOUR EMAIL EVEN SPAM FOLDER
DeepikaMarch 13, 2020
I want amt 01 project plz help
IGNOU ProjectMarch 22, 2020
CHECK YOUR EMAIL EVEN SPAM FOLDER.