IGNOU MBA OPERATION (OR)
INTRODUCTION: MBA project work is completely done by individual effort. The overall purpose of the MBA project is to study the concept clearly and in a defined way. It increases the basic knowledge about the topic and makes easier to learn and achieve an objective. we can find information about the topic from the newspaper, books, and internet. By this, the students get an overall idea of how to conduct a research project and report.
CRITERIA FOR APPROVAL AND SUBMISSION OF PROJECT SYNOPSIS/REPORT
We have to prepare the project synopsis and post it at the Research Centre in Maidan Garhi itself The recharge of the programmer will authorize it. If there any error or modification is needed, these project synopsis will be conveyed to the student and afterward, the student will resubmit it to the research center with necessary modifications.
TOTAL MARKS OF PROJECT SYNOPSIS.
The total marks of this project synopsis (MBA) contains is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.
FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1- What is the format of standard synopsis (OPERATION)?
- Scope of study
- Problem statement
- Review of literature
- Research methodology
Q2- What content should it include?
- THEORETICAL PERSPECTIVE
- DATA ANALYSIS
Q3- HOW MANY TYPES OF MBA PROJECTS/REPORTS ARE THERE?
- Case/circumstance Study (Comprehensive): Including individual organizational problems and multifunctional area problem.
- Inter-organizational Study: It is Related with inter-organizational study and focus on the management practices and Theory’s validation.
- Field Study/ Project Proposal (SYNOPSIS): The Synopsis should cover all the important things in limited page (8 to 12) like the objectives, Research Methodology, instruments to be used, sampling, rational, observation, and objective analysis.
Q4- How to prepare MBA (OR) project synopsis/ Report?
Ans- Firstly, finalize your topic. After finalizing the topic, the length of your report should contain 100 to 120 pages (double side type pages) and you should write your project report up to 18,000 words. And you will get 10 % validation from IGNOU. And in a synopsis, all the information regarding your topic should be cover in 8 to 12 pages which is up to 1200 words. Your project needs to be very well explained and clear. lastly, the copy of the Project and certificate of originality should be signed by both student and the supervisor
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT IN TATA MOTORS LTD.
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: A STUDY OF RADISSON BLU HOTEL
- TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES: A STUDY OF MANAGEMENT INSTITUTES
- STUDY OF LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT IN AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM: A CASE STUDY OF SWARAJ MAZDA LIMITED
- QUALITY, PRODUCTION AND OPERATION MANAGEMENT: A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BIOTECH (P) LTD.
- EFFECT OF E-COMMERCE ON THE LOGISTICS FUNCTIONS OF AGARWAL AND AADHUNIK PACKERS & MOVERS PVT. LTD., DELHI
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT: A CASE STUDY OF CANARY AGRO CHEMICALS PRIVATE LIMITED, DELHI
- A STUDY OF THE MANAGEMENT OF LOGISTICS ACTIVITIES IN BONDED WAREHOUSES IN AIR CARGO TRAFFIC IN DELHI
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN FERTILIZER INDUSTRY: A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LTD. NOIDA, INDIA
- PERFORMANCE OF LOGISTICS IN TRANSPORT CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT IN AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO INDIA YAMAHA MOTOR – GREATER NOIDA
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT IN RETAIL INDUSTRY: A CASE STUDY IN EASY DAY RETAIL STORES IN NEW DELHI
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OF MRF (TYRE) PVT LTD.
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN RETAILING: A CONSUMER PERCEPTION STUDY
- PRODUCTION PLANNING AND QUALITY CONTROL EFFECTIVENESS AT YUKEN INDIA LIMITED (YIL)
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OF CELLULAR PHONE INDUSTRY
- PERSPECTIVES OF INTERMEDIARIES IN LOGISTICS SYSTEM: A CASE STUDY OF MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD.
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT: A CASE STUDY OF BHARTI AIRTEL AND IDEA CELLULAR
- PRODUCTION, QUALITY & OPERATION MANAGEMENT IN GLAXOSMITHKLINE PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- STUDY OF LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO SAFEXPRESS PVT. LTD., FARIDABAD
- E-COMMERCE APPLICATIONS IN INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN EDUCATION IN SECONDARY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT IN ASHOK LEYLAND LIMITED
- OPERATION MANAGEMENT AT ITC HOTELS LIMITED, GURGAON