The IGNOU DSCDM Project (MIOP-1) curriculum strives to integrate new and creative elements with academics. This unique and creative IGNOU DSCDM Project work (MIOP-1) is a one-year study with a maximum duration of three years. The study centres will be located throughout India, depending on the number of volunteers. Initially, learners will be provided with digital materials.
Phases of IGNOU DSCDM Project Work (MIOP-1)
The IGNOU DSCDM Project is a thorough examination of your workplace. You will analyze circumstances to improve your capacity in the IGNOU DSCDM Project Work, utilizing the skills gained from various DSCDM courses. It’s a method for applying what you’ve learned in different classes to real-world problems and concerns in the field of smart city development and management.
IGNOU DSCDM Project work is worth six credits and would take roughly 180 hours to complete. Your project work might be anything between 10,000 and 12000 words long (60-70 pages). Keep this in mind while you decide on a project topic.
- The objective is to be able to express all of your ideas within this word restriction.
- You have the option of writing your project in English or Hindi. You should type and bind your project work.
- You will complete the project in phases, as shown below.
- You must do research on the MIOP-1 topic, which has been accepted and finalized.
Phase 1: Create an IGNOU DSCDM Synopsis
Your IGNOU DSCDM Synopsis is essentially a synopsis of the work you want to conduct and the approach you plan to apply. The first stage in writing an IGNOU DSCDM Synopsis is to select an appropriate project topic. After you’ve described the project’s main concept, timeline, and scope, you may choose a title. You should try to keep the title as short and precise as feasible. Consider your options carefully and consult with your supervisor before deciding on a project topic.
Phase 2: IGNOU DSCDM Synopsis Submission
You must submit a written copy of your IGNOU DSCDM Proposal along with the Project Proposal form after selecting the project work option. You should double-check that your Academic Counselor or the Teacher/Professional/Researcher who has agreed to function as your Supervisor has signed the P.P form for your IGNOU MIOP-1 Synopsis.
The program coordinator will approve the IGNOU DSCDM proposal. Once the project proposal is accepted, you can begin working on it. You are recommended to include faculty members’ ideas and criticisms in revising the IGNOU MIOP-1 synopsis.
Phase 3: Creating an IGNOU DSCDM Project Report
Originality and clarity are the two most important aspects of every endeavour. As part of your assignment, your analytical and communication abilities will be assessed. This writing style is beneficial for not just recalling memories and presenting stories, but also for organising your ideas.
Keep the following elements in mind while you write your IGNOU DSCDM Project report:
The subject matter of the project determines the scope of the project work. You should keep the project work to a normal word count of 10000–12000 words (60–70 pages). You can write your project in Hindi or English.
- Divide your report into four or five chapters. Sections and subsections divide each chapter. This gives your project a distinct base and prevents different ideas from flowing into different areas.
- An introduction is necessary because it establishes the project’s precise starting point. After that, you should state the aims and objectives succinctly.
- The strength of your approach affects the quality of your project to some extent. You must define the process clearly. To be more detailed, methodology refers to (i) the study’s theoretical viewpoints and logic of inquiry, (ii) data gathering techniques, and (iii) data analysis tools or processes.
- A summary of other researchers’ comparable or significant research projects or studies.
- Your views should be logically related and end at the end of each section. It’s important to keep the links between different parts intact.
- At the end of each chapter, you should include a paragraph titled ‘Summing Up’.
- Write the project in your own words, using basic vocabulary and brief sentences whenever feasible; organize your findings according to the purpose.
- Cite and correctly reference pictures, maps, schematics, and illustrations when appropriate.
Phase 4: Submitting the IGNOU DSCDM Project Report
Prepare two copies of your IGNOU DSCDM Report and send one to the following address with a cover letter for review:
Assistant Registrar (Project Section),
Student Evaluation Division,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi 110068,
Because IGNOU will not return your project work, keep a copy with you at all times. Make sure that both you and your supervisor have signed the statements in Annexures ‘B’ and ‘C’ of your IGNOU DSCDM Report.
During your term-end examination (TEE), the IGNOU DSCDM report is evaluated, and your project work is worth a total of 100 points.
Download Links for IGNOU MIOP-1 Project Synopsis Sample Pdf and IGNOU MIOP-1 Project Report Sample Pdf
To download the IGNOU MIOP-1 Project & IGNOU MIOP-1 Synopsis Sample PDFs, you must click on the following link;