IGNOU MAPC Project includes a 6-credit course i.e., IGNOU MPCE 26 Project. This course asks you to do a project on any subject of your choice depending on the specialist group you have selected, such as IGNOU MA Counselling Psychology Project. Here we are going to discuss about IGNOU MPCE 26 Project (Counselling Psychology). Because the IGNOU MPCE 26 Project is worth 6 credits, you must put in at least 180 hours to finish this IGNOU MAPC Project course (one credit is equal to 30 hours of study).
IGNOU MAPC Project work is a piece of research work in which you, under the direction of an instructor, create an IGNOU MAPC synopsis for the subject of IGNOU MPCE 26 Project. After the IGNOU MAPC synopsis has been reviewed and approved, the next step is to gather and analyse the data, after which the results are presented in the form of a dissertation. It is important to note that in order to successfully finish the project on time and have a comprehensive grasp of the method that is involved, you need to read the whole Project Handbook and give it your full attention.
Format for IGNOU MPCE 26 Project
The project summary serves as a road map for the work you’ll be doing. In order to complete the project, you will need to choose a field of study that interests you. After consulting with your mentor, you’ll be able to narrow down your project’s focus. It’s essential that you go through a slew of research materials and data on the subject of your choice. In this respect, a variety of publications, books, and websites on the internet may be consulted. When it comes to writing your synopsis’s introduction, literature review, and research methods sections, this will help you better comprehend the subject matter. The subject should be narrow and concentrated so that it may be accomplished in the allotted amount of time.
In order to properly prepare the summary of the project, the following format has to be followed:
- Title page: You have to write the title of the project, name of the learner, enrolment number, study centre, regional centre, year and name of the guide.
- Introduction: This part should introduce the learner’s chosen subject. It may also provide a concise summary of the variables collected.
- Review of Literature: You will mention many papers linked to your study effort in this area in a methodical and organised way. The literature review should be prepared in a logical and ordered way, not in bullet points. The goal here is that you explore the linked research rather than just citing them.
- Methodology: Methodology consists of the following components: the research topic, the objectives, the hypothesis/es, the operational definition, the sample, the research design, the tests/tools for data collecting, and the data analysis procedures.
Sample Topics for the IGNOU MPCE 26 Project
Following are some of the sample topics that you can choose for IGNOU MPCE 26 Project:
- Satisfaction with the Job and Productivity among Police Force Employees linked to organisational commitment, job satisfaction, and performance.
- Concern for a Negative Evaluation in Students: The Role of Low Self-Esteem, Dissatisfaction with the Body, and Gender.
- A study of the influence of developmental psychology on the academic performance of secondary school students in OREDO local government area of EDO state.
- The factors responsible for Students academic performance in public secondary school.
- Influence of gender and locality on the attitude of adolescents towards aids
- The Impact of Counseling on Academic Achievement and Study Habits of Underachievers
- The Influence of School Environment, Home Environment, and Study Habits on Academic Achievements of Scheduled Caste Students
- Adolescent Students’ Emotional Intelligence, Learning Styles, and Academic Achievement in the Tenth Grade
- To study the relationship between exam stress and personality, intelligence, and achievement motivation in school children.
- Different Dimensions Of Girls Empowerment Among Government And Private Higher Secondary School: A Comparative Study
How to Carry out the IGNOU MPCE 26 Project?
You must completely study the literature, comprehend it, and be extremely clear about the region in which you will conduct the project work. You must conduct and complete the research in an ethical way. The size and character of the sample will be decided by the selected study subject. You will also need to choose appropriate standardized tests/tools for data collecting.
For data collection, you will need to contact the proper agencies/organizations. Permission should be obtained from these agencies/organizations. Appendix-VII has a reference letter in this respect. The information should be gathered and documented in a methodical way.
The obtained data is next analyzed, and the project dissertation is prepared in the manner specified in section 7.0. Every visit to a library/institution for reference work, as well as every visit to a school(s), hospital(s), or organization(s) for data collection, must be documented in the manner outlined in Appendix-VIII.
The following chapters must be included in the final project report/dissertation:
Certificates of originality and completion
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Review of Literature
- Chapter 3: Rationale of the study
- Chapter 4: Methodology
- Chapter 5: Results and Discussion
- Chapter 6: Conclusion and Implications
- Chapter 7: Delimitations, Limitations and Future Suggestions
Before binding the IGNOU MPCE 26 Project Report, you should verify that it has the following information in its original form:
a) Approved IGNOU MPCE 26 Synopsis Proposal Proforma
b) Approved IGNOU MPCE 26 Synopsis Proposal
c) Certificate of Originality
d) Certificate of Completion
e) Record of visits/activities carried out by the learner
If you need assistance with IGNOU MAPC (MPCE 26) Synopsis/Project Report writing work, please contact/whatsapp us at firstname.lastname@example.org (9958947060)
You can also download the sample project for MAPC (MPCE 26) by clicking on the link below.