Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration helps with the necessary knowledge, skills and talents needed for strengthening local democracy and the process of decentralized planning. It also helps them to work with elected representatives in a cooperative and coordinated fashion. The Maximum and Minimum duration is four and one years, respectively.
Objectives of The Synopsis And Project Report at IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004 Level
Within this framework, Synopsis and Project Report Work of IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods
Preparation/Formulation of IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004 Synopsis or Project Proposal
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Download IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004 Synopsis or Project Proposal Sample
Topics for IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004 Synopsis and Project Report
BPRP 004 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
TOPICS (SAMPLES)….( AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION? Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.)
- Role of Rural Banks in the Empowerment of Farmers
- Role of Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) in Educating and Empowering Women
- Role of Communication For the Development of Rural Women With Special Reference to Self-help Group
- A Study on Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) and Its impact on Rural livelihoods
- The Status of Dalit Women in Rural area
- Impact of Integrated Child Development Services with Regard to the Social and Physical Development of Pre-Schoolers
- A Study on the Role of the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act on Women empowerment.
- A Study of Micro Finance Facilities and Analyzing the Awareness Level of Rural People about Micro Finance
- Status of Scheduled Tribes Women
- Violation of Human Rights of Women
- Women’s Empowerment in Panchayati Raj Institution
Preparation/Formulation of IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004 Project Report/Dissertation/Thesis
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format.
|1||TITLE||The first page of the report should indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrolment number and year.
3. Table of Contents
|2||INTRODUCTION||This section will introduce the problem. It should be able to give an idea to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the topic emerge, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the rationale and purpose of the research.|
|3||REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE||Review of literature is a collective body of works done by earlier researchers and published in the form of books, journals, articles. It helps in generating ideas and developing significant questions for the research work.|
|4||SIGNIFICANCE||The rationale for carrying out a particular project is explained here.|
|5||OBJECTIVE /HYPOTHESIS||This will basically consist of the main objectives or purpose of the research. For example, to study the effect of family environment on the self-concept of the students. A hypothesis is also provided which is a tentative statement about the cause and effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables.|
|6||METHODOLOGY||The methodology includes Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistical Analysis. The size and nature of the sample will depend on the topic selected. Tests/ tools are to be selected based on the objectives of the research. The data collected with the help of the tests/ tools are then analyzed by using appropriate statistical techniques.|
|7||RESULT AND DISCUSSION||The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.|
|8||CONCLUSION||Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.|
|9||DELIMITATION||Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.|
|10||SUGGESTIONS||Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.|
|11||REFERENCES (APA STYLE)||References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.|
Who Can Be the Guide/Supervisor for IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004 Synopsis and Project Report
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
b) M.Phil/PhD. in Panchayat Level Administration with a minimum of two years Undergraduate/Post Graduate teaching experience
c) Master’s Degree in Panchayat Level Administration with a minimum of two years experience at Post Graduate level.
d) Master’s Degree in Panchayat Level Administration with a minimum of five years of teaching experience at the Undergraduate level.
For more related information read FAQs.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004 Synopsis and Project Report Submissions?
Ans: (JULY BATCH)
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th November
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st May
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th November
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004 Synopsis?
Ans: The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during submission of the IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004 Synopsis?
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- BPRP 004 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Q4. How to Select Topic Wisely For IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004 Synopsis and Project Report?
Ans: The topic you choose should be interesting and have deep knowledge about that. The project should be eye-catching to the examiner. Make your project covered with all the important headlines and topic in a limited page do not exceed more than 1200 words.
Q5. Any idea of methodology before conducting research investigation?
- Type of data to be collected for methodology
- Tools of data collection (questionnaires, interviews)
- Sources to be used(bibliography)
- Whether to take attachment with some organizations
- Tabulation and Analysis of data
- The time frame of the study
- Cost estimates.
Q6. What will be the style of report writing?
Ans: The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviation like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
Q7. Minimum Marks to Get Pass?
Ans:The total marks of this project synopsis (IGNOU DPLAD (Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration & Development) BPRP 004) is 100. To get pass, we should obtain minimum 40% out of 100.