IGNOU Examination Form
What are the dates for the Submission of Online Term End Examination form?
Dates for the Submission of Online Term End Examination form
Submission of Online TEE Form (without late fee) 01 to 31 Mar 2019
Submission of Online TEE form (with late fee Rs.1000/-) 01 to 10 Apr 2019
What are the requirements for the submission of the Term End Examination Form:
(1) We can opt for only those courses for which we are eligible to appear in the Tem End Examination, June-2019
(2) For details of the course(s) registered, click here
(3) We are advised to ensure that we have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which we are submitting Examination Form.
(4) Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which we are not eligible and for which assignments have not been submitted by us.
(5) Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) December 2018 are available on University website (www.ignou.ac.in).
(6) We have to click here to see the result status of December 2018 before filling Examination Form.
(7) Those who are TEE December 2018 results are not declared yet, we need not wait for results.
(8) We are advised to fill the Examination Form for TEE June 2019 on or before the last date of submission of Exam form as per schedule above.
(9) Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded.
If the course is not available which we want to pursue then what should we do?
In case we are eligible to appear in courses in June-2019 but the course is not available in the option, we should write to [email protected] or contact at 011-29571301
What is the Process to submit Term End Examination Form?
(1) First select and Enter Programme Code from the options list available.
(2) And then, note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP & MLIS is MLS
(3) Select the Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website list of Regional Centre-wise Examination centres for Term-End Examination.
(4) If the Examination Centre opted by us is not activated as Examination Centre or not allotted for administrative reasons, alternative Examination Centre will be allotted to us.
(5) We have to select the course(s) very carefully while filling the Examination Form as per our valid registration details available in IGNOU website.
(6) Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
(7) After successful submission of Examination Form, we will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen.
(8) Please retain the auto-generated Control Number for our reference and record.
(9) For checking Examination form status we have to visit SEARCH OPTION after 72 hours of submitting the Form Details regarding examination form submission are not available, we may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
(10) We can select the location and exam centre will be allotted accordingly (change of exam centre will not be permitted in any case).