How much time it will take to receive the IGNOU ID?
IGNOU will take more than one or two months to issue IGNOU Identity card to us. If the admission is confirmed by IGNOU, then they will send IGNOU Identity card to us.
When is it compulsory to carry the IGNOU ID?
We must carry the IGNOU ID card at the time of the exam. If we do not bring the identity card will not be allowed to appear in the exam whether it is practical or theory exam. IGNOU will issue unique username and password to us who have taken the admission of IGNOU.
How to Check IGNOU ID card status?
There are some following steps we should follow to check the ID card status.
Step 1: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/ Login.aspx , after opening this url we will able to see login welcome page.
Step 2: If we’re new user then click on registration button, we’ll see our Registration Form, fill all the information and get registered.
Step 3: Once we have login credential, click on login here button fill username, password and secure code.
Step 4: After login, click on Know our status and download our ID Card.
What have to do if you forgot to bring ID Card on Exam?
If we lost the ID card then we have to go to the Regional Centre with the copy of FIR and the demand draft of Rs.200 which is in the favor of IGNOU. Now, in the case, if we forgot to bring ID card then we have to submit identity proof like Adhaar Card and they will give you supplement ticket of the exam hall and after the exam, they will give you back your identity proof and in next day they will ask for the ID Card.
How to change our photo on IGNOU ID card?
. It is better for us to visit the IGNOU regional center so that they will guide you properly for this process.
How to get the IGNOU ID Card Online?
We have given some steps which will help you to get the IGNOU ID card online:
- First of all, we have to visit their official website http://ignou.ac.in.
- Now we have to log in with our username and password after that click on the login button.
- Now click on the download button of “IGNOU ID Card” for downloading it.
- Now, we have to give these details, enrollment number, name of the program, name of the student, personal, educational and communication detail in the form.
- Now we have to upload the recent photo of ID Card after that click on the Download button.
- Then we should save it as the PDF format and take the hard copy of it.