IGNOU Registration Details
How can I register in Ignou?
To fill the IGNOU Admission Form 2019, we can go through the following steps:
(1) Visit the official website link of the IGNOU.
(2) Go through the “Applicant Login” window.
(3) Click on “Log in” button if we are already registered or click on “Register Yourself” for the new user.
(4) Fill the registration details carefully and submit it.
(5) We will receive the username and password on our registered email id or mobile number.
(6) Fill all the required details like Personal, Qualification, course details and some other required details.
(7) Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph, age proof, qualification certificates, category certificate (if applicable) and other required documents.
(8) Select the payment mode and pay the application fee. The fee can be paid through debit card/credit card and net banking.
(9) After successful payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
When will be IGNOU registration 2019 starts?
IGNOU registration 2019 starts for January 2019 session on February 11, 2019.
How to fill IGNOU Online Re-Registration form?
(1) First, we have to go to the homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
(2) In the applicant login area, we have to click on the “Apply online Re-Registration Form” button
(3) Now, we have to select our course option
(4) And then, enter our enrolment number
(5) Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
(6) If we will be eligible for re-registration, then we can proceed further to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form.
(7) If we are not eligible, a pop-up message will be displayed on the screen.
Can I pay the application fees by cash or any offline mode?
No, the sources we can deposit the application fees is only by online process.
Can I get the application form through an offline process?
No, application form is available through online mode.
How can I pay the application fee?
We can pay the application fee only through online mode.
Is there any age limit for admission in IGNOU?
There is no age limit.
While filling the online admission, which documents we have to upload?
We have to upload the scanned images of signature, photograph, age proof, qualification certificates, etc.