- Providing possibilities for higher studies to the students.
- Providing quality education at post-graduate level in theoretical and applied Gandhian & Studies Peace. Conflict Management and Social Regeneration.
- To enable the learners to join careers in teaching research, NGOs in Peacemaking and Peacebuilding.
- To provide the learners with the opportunities of continuing higher education at the M.Phil/Ph.D. level.
- Widening the scope of the students for further research, training and career opportunities in economic, social, gender, political, environmental and sustainable development concerns.
- To provide an in-depth knowledge in the area of Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution and enable the learners to specialize in one of the Gandhian models of development.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University.
Medium of Instruction: English and Hindi.
Duration: Minimum 2 years and Maximum 5 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs. 10,800/- for full programme to be paid year wise @Rs. 5,400/- per year.
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits|
|MGP 1|| Gandhi: The Man and|
|MGP 2||Philosophy of Gandhi||4|
|MGP 3|| Gandhi’s Social |
|MGP 4|| Gandhi’s Political|
|MGPE 6|| Gandhi’s Economic |
|MGPE 7|| Non-violent |
|MGPE 9|| Gandhi in the 21st|
|MGPE 14|| Gandhi, Ecology and|
|MGP 5|| Introduction to |
Peace and Conflict
| (Optional) Choose |
only 28 credits
|MGPE 8|| Gandhi Approach to |
Peace and Conflict
|MGPE 10|| Conflict Management,|
|MGPE 11||Human Security||4|
|MGPE 12||Women and Peace||4|
|MGPE 13|| Civil Society, Political|
Regimes and Conflict
|MGPE 15|| Introduction to |
|MGPE 16|| Human Rights: Indian|
|MGPE 17||*Project Work||8|
* Dissertation ( 8 credits) : Project Work is optional and may be taken up in lieu of two 4 credit courses. Project work with experiential dimension will encourage empirical studies on social problems going Gandhi movements etc.
Now you are provided with all the information regarding Master of Arts (Gandhi and Peace Studies) (MGPS) programme . We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you want any assistance related to this course like Solved Assignments, Projects, Help Books, Previous Paper Solutions, Guess Paper, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.