The objectives of the programme are:
- To keep pace with emerging developments in criminal justice
- To create well-informed citizens and professionals in the area of criminal justice
- To enhance the competencies of the professionals already working in the area of criminal justice system.
Eligibility: Any Graduate, Graduate in Criminology, Social Work & Functionaries of Criminal Justice Administration.
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: Minimum 1 year and Maximum 3 years; offered in both January & July, cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs. 10,800/- for full programme
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits|
|MLE 11|| Criminal Justice|
|MLE 12||Indian Penal Code||4|
|MLE 13|| Criminal Justice|
|MLE 14|| Criminal Justice |
|MLE 15|| Challenges to|
|MLE 16|| Criminal Justice |
Job Opportunity :
– Jobs related to Criminal Justice Administration in Govt. organizations, International and National NGO’s.
– Lawyers can specialize in Criminal Law related to woman, children and other vulnerable groups etc.
Now you are provided with all the information regarding PG Diploma in Criminal Justice (PGDCJ) . We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you want any assistance related to this course like Solved Assignments, Projects, Help Books, Previous Paper Solutions, Guess Paper, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.