- To impart knowledge particularly to young people on the thoughts and ideas of Gandhi on economic, social, political, sustainable and environmental issues.
- Development skills on peace making and peace building.
- To develop peace methods from the interdisciplinary perspectives.
- To train the participants in peace making and conflict resolution in real life situations.
- To enable the Diploma holders to join Media, NGOs, Teaching and Research.
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline.
Medium of Instruction: English and Hindi
Duration: Minimum 1 year and Maximum 3 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs.4,200/- for full programme
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits|
|MGP 1|| Gandhi: The Man and|
|MGP 2||Philosophy of Gandhi||4|
|MGP 3|| Gandhi’s Social |
|MGP 4|| Gandhi’s Political|
|MGPE 6|| Gandhi’s Economic |
|MGPE 7|| Non-violent |
|MGPE 9|| Gandhi in the 21st |
|MGPE 14|| Gandhi, Ecology and |
Now you are provided with all the information regarding Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS) programme . We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you want any assistance related to this course like Solved Assignments, Projects, Help Books, Previous Paper Solutions, Guess Paper, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.