CETM aims at equipping all its students about various energy resources, energy conversion processes, energy use, energy conservation, energy planning and management.
The broad objectives of the Programme are:
- To give an over view of various energy resources, their availability and energy use pattern
- To give an exposure about environmental effects of energy use
- To give an overview of renewable energy technologies
- To conduct an energy audit and implement energy conservation measures
- To see the importance of Energy, Economy and Environment interaction
- To know how to make energy plan
- To know about energy efficient devices for energy conservation.
Eligibility: 10th Pass
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: Minimum 6 Months and Maximum 2 years; offered in January & July cycle of admissions..
Fee Structure: Rs. 3,000/- for full programme.
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits|
|OEY 1|| Energy Resources and|
|OEY 2|| Renewable Energy|
|OEY 3|| Energy Management: |
|OEYP 4||Energy Projects||4|
Now you are provided with all the information regarding Certificate in Energy Technology and Management (CETM) . We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you want any assistance related to this course like Solved Assignments, Projects, Help Books, Previous Paper Solutions, Guess Paper, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.