The Post Graduate Diploma in Pre Primary Education (PGDPPED) is a specialized programme for preparing teachers for the pre-primary level. The Programme has been developed to meet the ever increasing demand for trained manpower in pre-primary educational institutions. The programme has been designed to provide a comprehensive view of the theoretical as well as practical aspects of pre-school education in the existing and emerging educational scenario.
- To systematize experiences and strengthen the professional competencies of pre-school teachers.
- To enable teachers to organize meaningful learning experiences for pre-school children.
- To develop skills required in selecting and organising learning experiences
- To understand the developmental needs of pre-school children.
- To impart knowledge and develop an understanding of various aspects of pre-school management.
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline.
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: Minimum 1 year and Maximum 4 years; offered in both January & July cycle of admissions.
Fee Structure: Rs. 9,600/- for full programme
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits|
|MES 81|| Introduction to|
|MES 82|| Human Development|
|MES 83|| Principles of|
|MES 84|| Practices in Modern|
Now you are provided with all the information regarding Post Graduate Diploma in Pre Primary Education (PGDPPED) . We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you want any assistance related to this course like Solved Assignments, Projects, Help Books, Previous Paper Solutions, Guess Paper, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.