The primary objective of IGNOU CIHL Project (BLEP-38) is to foster knowledge and skills in the field of International Humanitarian Law, to educate specialists about contemporary issues in International Humanitarian Law in the South Asian region, and the main aim of IGNOU CIHL Project (BLEP-38) is to strengthen the competencies of professionals already working in the field of IHL.
Procedures for doing the IGNOU CIHL Synopsis (BLEP-38)
1. Consider the Following Points When Selecting a Subject for IGNOU CIHL Project (BLEP-38)
• The topic is timely.
• The topic’s connection to worries about the environment and workplace health.
• Immediate access to time.
• Capability of data collection over a specific time period.
• The inherent challenges of data collection and techniques for surmounting them.
• Data collection costs.
• Effective communication skills and a working understanding of the native language are required.
In an IGNOU CIHL Project Proposal, the title, introduction, goals, problem statement, research methods (including the location, sample size, equipment, and statistical techniques to be used), limits, if any, and references should all be stated explicitly.
2. Consult your supervisor for aid in limiting the subject.
Individuals eligible to supervise the IGNOU CIHL project include the following:
a. Faculty members based at the headquarters.
b. Academic Counselors with a postgraduate degree in environmental or occupational health and relevant experience.
c. Educators/Researchers with a sustainability emphasis.
d. A doctoral degree in environmental science/studies, economics, sociology, anthropology, or a branch of study closely connected to environmental science/studies.
e. A master’s or doctorate degree in environmental science, economics, sociology, anthropology, or a closely related field, as well as at least two years of research or teaching experience.
If the School of Interdisciplinary and Transdisciplinary Studies determines that the proposed supervisor is unacceptable, the student will be notified and asked to resubmit the request with an alternative supervisor. Since a result, the student must resubmit the IGNOU CIHL Proposal with the signature of the new supervisor, as this would be considered a fresh submission. Similarly, if a student switches supervisors for whatever reason, the student must submit the IGNOU CIHL Synopsis together with the new supervisor’s signature on a new project proposal proforma, since this would constitute a new submission.
Academic counsellors should indicate which courses they are counselling and for how long, as well as the name and code of the study centre to which they have been assigned. The university will pay a small remuneration of Rs.300/- to the project supervisor for counselling the student (the payment may be revised from time to time).
Responsibilities as a Supervisor
• To give guidance on how to pick a closely focused topic.
• To encourage students to read books, newspapers, and periodicals; and to meet with professionals in their fields to learn about a variety of intriguing topics.
• To provide information on the circumstances surrounding the collecting of empirical data for the project (if necessary).
• To inform readers about noteworthy publications.
• To motivate pupils on a consistent basis and to support them as needed.
• Encourage kids to work individually and deliberately, rather than mimicking or replicating others.
• Provide them with a letter of authority to gather data for their research (the letter of authorization may alternatively be given by the appropriate study center/regional centre).
3. Submission and Approval of a Synopsis for an IGNOU BLEP-38 Project
Students should submit the Project Proposal Proforma, one signed copy of the Project Proposal, and the supervisor’s bio-data to the Coordinator (CIHL), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 for approval. Students admitted to the January session must submit their IGNOU CIHL Synopsis by 30th April; those admitted to the July session are advised to submit their projects by October 31st to guarantee timely approval and completion of the programme.
Students who do not meet these deadlines may submit an IGNOU CIHL Project Proposal for approval at any point throughout the academic year.
4. Communication of Approval
Within six weeks of submitting the proposal to the School, the student will receive formal notification of the project’s acceptance or rejection through email and normal mail.
5. Reintroduction IGNOU BLEP-38 Project Synopsis Request
If the IGNOU BLEP-38 Synopsis submitted by the student is rejected, he or she will receive feedback/suggestions on how to improve the project. In this case, the updated project proposal should be submitted along with the revised project proposal proforma, a copy of the rejected project proposal, and the project proposal proforma with the evaluator’s suggestions and assigned P.P. No (BLEP-38)
The report should be between 40 and 50 double-spaced pages in length, with a maximum word count of 10,000 words (excluding appendices and exhibits). However, a difference of 10% on either side is permitted.
Each project report must have the following sections: Title, Introduction, Objectives, Problem Statement, Research Methodology (which should include the location, sample size, instruments, and statistical techniques to be utilised), Results and Discussion, Summary, and any limitations.
a) A copy of the approved project proposal and its pro forma.
b) An authentication certificate signed by both the student and the supervisor.
2. Submission of the Report on the IGNOU CIHL Project
IGNOU CIHL Report shall be submitted in one typed copy to the Registrar (Students Evaluation Division), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110 068. After you submit the IGNOU CIHL Report, you will be assigned a P.R. No., which will be sent to the student. When communicating with the Students Evaluation Division on the Project Report, the student should refer to this P.R.No.
Any time during the year, a project report may be submitted. If a Project Report is submitted between December 1 and May 31, the outcome will be announced during the June term-end examinations. If a project report is filed between June 1 and November 30, the results will be made public during the December term-end examinations.
Download Links for IGNOU BLEP-38 Project Synopsis Sample Pdf and IGNOU BLEP-38 Project Report Sample Pdf
To download the IGNOU CIHL Project & IGNOU CIHL Synopsis Sample PDFs, you must click on the following link;